- I spent a total of 10 weeks away from home, starting May 25, 2009 and ending August 2, 2009.
-This includes two weeks of training. The first week was video producer training, and the second was with the entire team. The other eight weeks were spent doing marvelous camp.
- I had bible study 5 out of 8 weeks – the Tickers. Out of those weeks, I won 3 out of 5 OMC cheer awards. Who cares about a golden tele anyways?… When you could have an awesome OMC Cheer Award Mic.
- We traveled around 2285.09 miles this summer, location from location.
– This includes Campbellsville to Nashville (during training week); Campbellsville to Jonesboro, AR; Arkansas to Sherman, TX; Texas to Tuscaloosa, AL; Alabama to Toccoa Falls, GA; Georgia to Anderson, SC; South Carolina to Nashville, once again to depart. This does not include our random trip to Lexington, KY or the trip to Athen, GA to see the University of Georgia.
- We spent around 37 + hours in a van. I’m not good at adding minutes together, but it came out to be about that. Yeah, that’s ALMOST TWO DAYS!!!
– This does not include the priceless moments that happened in the vans such as shaking them up and down having sketchy dance parties, how much fun the entire van had when Bekah drove, the awesome jams, the moments when we found out everything about everyone. To be honest, you really get to know people on vans when you spend 37 HOURS ON THEM!
- My team ministered to 3,207 people (kids mostly, then adults) this summer.
- 106 accepted Christ at camp (and hopefully, countless more after they left!)
– I got to be around in 3 of those decisions!
- 82 rededicated their lives
– I got to be around in 4 of these!
- 14 made some kind of other decision (such as answering the call to ministry, reading their bible everyday, etc.)
- I made 5 videos a week bringing my camp video total to 40 video’s.
– Not including the random video’s on the Staff DVD.
Right now, that’s all I got. But I think the numbers speak for themselves. I’m sure some more random camp stories will come out of me and will have to be posted soon, or I might lose my mind.