I have got to get a camera to post pictures until that day, you’ll just have to imagine.
Tater Tot Casserole
Borrowed from Ashley Shelton’s Dad
- One can cream of mushroom (or use this great recipe from Must Follow Recipes if you’re dairy free like me!)
- Two cans of french cut green beans
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 bag of tater tots
- Salt and pepper, garlic powder, cajun powder
- Optional: Cheese (if you’re not lactose intolerant)
- Preheat oven to 400. Grab a 13×9 in glass pan.
- Take ground beef and smash it into the bottom. No need to cook. We’ll cook it long enough for it to get cooked. If you would like to cook it before hand, that would just make it faster. Add some cajun powder, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Then take your cream of mushroom and spread that across.
- Open the can of green beans and spread those across. Add pepper and salt.
- Open the bag of tater tots and lay those across. Add salt.
- Add cheese if you’re not lactose intolerant.
I cooked it for about 30 minutes or so. I would go by whatever that tater tot bag says and check the middle of the ground beef. If it’s brown, you’re good.
Enjoy! I love to add ketchup to mine.